BHUBANESWAR: (14/11/2014):Prasanta Patnaik,senior journalist and media activist has filed a complaint before the press council of India on November 13, 2014, urging the council to take cognizance of the news item published in the times of India, the telegraph and other media about the incident to bribe the media persons in a press conference at Puri organised by the parliamentary standing committee on urban development headed by Sri.Pinaki Mishra,Lok Sabha Member of Puri.
Patnaik complaint about attempt to bribe media persons at press conference organised by Pinaki Mishra, chairman of L.S standing committee.
Rs.200 "GOODWILL CASH FOR SCRIBES BLOWS UP ON BJD M.P
Prasanta Patnaik,Sr. Journalist & Media Activist Filed Complaint Before Press Council Of India
Latest from odishabarta
- CAPTAIN OF “SHE TEAM”YOUNG IPS SHARA SHARMA
- CITIZENS BERHAMPUR CELEBRATES KARGIL VIJAY DIWAS - VICTORY COMPLETES 20 YEARS
- ODRAF RECUE TEAM AT MALKANGIRI
- Orissabarta com: ODRAF team at Goshala Orissabarta com: Bhoitikra,Kalimati GP Orissabarta com: In Sambalpur District
- FLOOD SIITUATION IN ODISHA, RESCUE WORK TAKEN ON WAR FOOTING BY POLICE.