BREAKING NEWS
SNAKE KISSING STUNT WITH VENOMOUS SNAKES PROVED COSTLY (!).
REGIONAL ASSESSMENT FOR JSPL FOUNDATION'S RASHTRIYA SWAYAMSIDDH SAMMAN, 2019 HELD
POLITICS - VOTING BEGINS WITH TIGHT SECURITY IN PATKURA POLL
POLITICS - 67% VOTER RECORDED TODAY IN PATKURA POLLS
O.P. JINDAL SCHOOL ORGANISES CBP- KHELO INDIA NATIONAL FITNESS PROGRAMME
NTPC - SANJEEV KISHORE REVIEWED TALCHER KANIHA
NATIONAL - REMEDIAL MEASURES NECESSARY IN GST
NATIONAL - FORMER DELHI CM SHEILA DIKSHIT PASSES AWAY
IMFA’S SUKINDA AND MAHAGIRI MINES BAG PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS IN 21ST MEMC WEEK
GANJAM -TWO STUDENTS WERE CRITICALLY INJURED IN A BLAST
DISTRIBUTION OF UMBRELLA TO CURTAIL SCHOOL ABSENTEEISM
CRIME - SEX RACKET BUSTED IN KALAHANDI: KINGPIN HELD BY POLICE
SCB chlorine gas Mishap

SCB chlorine gas Mishap

SCB chlorine gas Mishap : Collector submits final to Govt

Report;Bureau,Odishabarta

Cuttack,05/12/17:Cuttack district Collector Sushant Mohapatra submitted the final report prepared by the six-member team formed to probe the chlorine gas leakage on SCB Medical College and Hospital premises which had left 46 persons sick on November 29, to the State Government today.

 

The six-member team had submitted its final report to the Collector on Monday.

 

The team was headed by Additional District Magistrate (ADM) Raghuram Iyer while Superintendent of SCB, assistant fire officer (Cuttack), assistant director of Directorate of Factories and Boilers, regional officer of State Pollution Control Board and superintending engineer of public health engineering organization (PHEO) were other members of the committee.

 

The probe team was directed to conduct a thorough probe to find out as under what circumstances and how the chlorine gas leakage occurred.

 

The committee also visited the spot, the pump house from where the gas leakage occurred and held discussion with the concerned officials before submitting its report to the Collector.

 

At least 46 persons, including firemen, who were engaged in controlling the gas leakage, medical students and relatives of few patients had fallen sick after inhaling chlorine gas. Even some cattle nearby also suffered due to the leakage.

Read 259 times Last modified on Friday, 08 December 2017 14:57
Rate this item
(0 votes)

About Author

Visitor Counter

Today 245

All 131380469

Currently are 136 guests and no members online

X

Right Click

No right click