Talcher,17/06/19:The owner of a ash brick factory Ananta CharanSahu (40 )of Hariharpur under Talcher police limit with his female laborer MenjariMunda (35) of Patatangara under Telkoi Police Limit were died due to severe electrocution with one underground live electric wire in the ash brick factory at Hariharpur , Talcher last evening. The incident took place in last evening , but nobody could know it as all the labourers had gone of Raja Celebration. Today early morning local people noticed both are lying dead on the spot. According to police Ananta was fixing one iron crow bar to ground to tie his pet dog. But the crowbar touched the underground electric cable and he got electrocuted, when the female labourer went for his rescue, she also got electrocuted and both died on the spot. A case registered at Talcher P S U D FIR No. 21 and 22 / 2019. Post Mortom was being conducted at Talcher SDH.